The GP140 Enhanced Hand Held Metal Detector is a high sensitivity device designed to detect magnetic and non-magnetic metal masses.
It can be used for detecting weapons, detonators or other small pieces of metal carried by people, concealed in baggage or in correspondence.
Its bidirectional detection probe allows either its lower or upper side to detect metals evenly. The special shape of the sensitive surface makes operation of the device easy, unlike other portable metal detectors
· Power Supply: 9V dry battery (GP140), 9V NiMH with contact charger
· Three-position switch with selection of visible alarm or audible and visible alarm.
· Built-in buzzer: High intensity pulsed acoustic alarm
· Indicator lamps for power on and alarm.
· Visible indicator of low battery charge.
· Battery life in continuous operation: with NiMH batteries: 40 hours max; with alkaline batteries: 150 hours max.
· Operating temperature: -15°C ÷ 65°C.
· Relative humidity: 0 ÷ 95% without condensation.
· Manufactured in grey, shock-resistant ABS.
· Overall dimensions: 80 x 340 x 55mm.
· Conforms to the international standards currently applicable for electrical safety, E.M.C. and to the applicable EC regulations